Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reflective Essay #2


I got to be honest that I was not really looking forward in having daily English class. But with our ENGLCOM class, I have seen the brighter side of English with reading and essay writing. This course most definitely did a lot of improvements with my writing skills. It helped me to become a "better" writer, and be able to have a more profound vocabulary.

Our ENGLCOM class was such a great experience, I got to know myself better, my strengths and weaknesses in essay writing. I learned to construct better sentences and think of good essay topics that I can relate myself with. Through this class I was somehow introduced to reading articles and other forms of literature. I learned to express myself better and be not afraid to lash out my opinions through my essays. I learned to value opinions of others with terms of my work, I also realized the importance of being able to cooperate with others through the numerous "partnerworks" we had through out the course.

My expectations in class were met, I have indeed learned a lot with expressing my thoughts and being able to share my knowledge and experiences with our class. ENGLCOM is of great help to us students, it is because through this subject I can say that we are very much aided and guided to achieving our future goals and endeavors in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment