Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reflective Essay #1

English is not a subject that I could say that I love, it never seemed to be something more that just a requirement at school. I never really liked reading or writing essays, unless required. English classes during high school were very routinal and very bland. It never seemed to get my attention.

I expect this class to be different — learn and still have fun. Still enjoy while having classes. I can say that I have a huge room for improvement; there is a lot I have to learn and know. I have to be honest that I need to develop my vocabulary to help me improve on my writing and reading. Words just don't come easy with me, I really find it difficult to express myself with words. Strictly, my expectation of this course is to help me be really creative and to be able to express myself for me to be able to communicate to others better. I also hope that this course will be able to comprehend what I read and be able to not only read but also understand. This course can certainly help me achieve my goals in life. Currently, I am taking up a Finance course which necessitates me to have good English skills. Having good communication and English skills will greatly be an edge and advantage for me. I really do hope that this course willl be able to fulfill all these :)

1 comment:

  1. If you need help with academic, business or individual writing, try out paper writing service 1WS. Spend little money to get constructed essay!

    ReplyDelete